Thursday, November 13, 2014

Studio Calico Kit Club

I've been a loyal subscriber to Studio Calico's Kit Club since November 2013 and LOVE it!  I have never been disappointed with my monthly gifts to myself and wait with anticipation for it to arrive.  I originally started getting their main Scrapbook Kit, but by January, I subscribed to the Card Kit too.   On top of that, I recently started getting the Project Life Kit.  Now, no sane person would logically purchase 3 kits a month and think that it's not enough, but I'm crazy.  I also purchase at least one add-on kit each month to coordinate with the current month's kit.  Lock me up in an asylum, with all my paper goodies, and I would be the happiest person ever.  Just scrapping away and documenting my life in a straight jacket.  A girl can dream.......can't she?

Here are just a few projects I've created with my Studio Calico Kits:









Check out my gallery and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment