Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Layering with Transparencies

This month's Studio Calico Kits were overflowing with transparencies.  I love transparencies, but I sometimes have trouble using them because I love to layer so much and it usually ends up looking to cluttered.  But this time, I did something a little different.   Here is a page I created with this months Studio Calico kits.:




To get the clean, layered look I was after, I simple backed some of the transparencies with copy paper and layered away.    The layer directly on the background I left alone, no copy paper needed.  I added a few buttons, sequins, and a title and my layout was finished.  Very Simple.  

Do you like to layer with transparencies?  Do you have any tips or tricks?  I would love to here from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment